When was the last time you applied strategy to your career?
Strategy applies to everyone:
- You’re a college student with good grades and extracurriculars, but you don’t have a plan for after graduation.
- You have a solid job and are trying to save money, but don’t know how to invest it to build your wealth
- You’re in a job you hate and are hoping something better comes along. Hope has never been a strategy.
- You’re worried about the direction your career is headed in. Better switch roles or industries before you get stuck in a dead-end.
Forget Algebra has blueprints for all of these situations. Instead of simple tips and tricks for individual issues, our methodology centers around building systems that put your career on the fast-track.
Strategies are everywhere:
- You have test-taking strategies for the SAT
- Every business plan has a strategy for growth and making money
- Every military has a strategy for accomplishing the mission
- You may even have a strategy for beating your favorite video game
It’s time to create a strategy for you. Time and time again we see even the smartest students neglect to strategize about key aspects of their life. They may be a brilliant programmer, or a star athlete, but they haven’t considered what it takes to get a stable, high-paying job.
Forget Algebra is for you if:
- You know you want a internship but don’t know how to find one
- You’ve applied to a ton of jobs but haven’t heard back
- You’re afraid your degree won’t help you find a job
- Resumes are a pain in your neck. Are cover letters even relevant?
- Interviews scare you and the job search is intimidating
Why is Forget Algebra different?
- It’s more than networking for the sake of networking – we’ll help you build valuable relationships that enrich your life and career
- It’s not just a list of steps – this course helps you develop timeless mechanisms that pay dividends over the long-term
- 3 proven resume templates for immediate customization
- 1 relationship tracker to grow your network
- 1 interview story worksheet for designing compelling narratives